Rio Grande Valley Custom Laser-Etched Gifts
Planning a wedding is no simple undertaking—from designing invitations to creating a registry, there’s a lot to keep in mind when preparing for your big day. The last thing you want to think about when you’re preparing to say “I do” is what to give your bridesmaids and groomsmen for participating in your ceremony! Fortunately, we have written a preliminary guide covering some of the best bridesmaid gift ideas so you can give those special ladies (or groomsmen!) a heartfelt thank you with a sweet memento. Read on for a guide on what to give your bridesmaids or groomsmen!
How Much Should I Spend on my Bridesmaids/Groomsmen?
Of course, the presence of your dear friends, sisters, cousins, etc. is priceless and therefore challenging to quantify. You shouldn’t feel any obligation to spend lavishly on your bridesmaids or groomsmen—but a gift to say “thanks for coming” can really go a long way, especially for those who have to travel to make it all the way to the Rio Grande Valley—or wherever you choose to have your ceremony.
Gifts for the bridesmaids and groomsmen should be planned into the wedding budget from the start. While you don’t have to bleed yourself dry for these gifts ($75-$150 per person is customary), it is nice to send folks home with a lasting token that they can enjoy for years to come. For example, if you have planned a destination wedding, it’s generally a good idea to reflect the cost of travel, lodgings, and other expenses in the scope of your gifts for wedding participants—which makes budgeting your big day in advance all the more important!
At the end of the day, how much you decide to gift your bridesmaids or groomsmen is a personal choice that should reflect your gratitude as well as your friends’ and family’s efforts to make your big day special. If you can’t afford to shell out a bunch of money for all your bridesmaids, consider investing in mementos that will stand the test of time, so the gift’s emotional significance will carry on well into the future.
Top 5 Gifts to Give Your Bridesmaids/Groomsmen That Won’t Break the Bank
Of course, it can be fun to give gifts specific to sex, but an easy way to simplify the process is to opt for gender-neutral gifts that make welcome additions to any household. If you opt for a large, gender-neutral gift for everyone, you can add personalized touches like jewelry or high-quality provisions later. Whatever theme you decide to roll with for your wedding day, we’ve come up with some easy, thoughtful gifts to give your honored wedding party for your big day. Here are the top gifts to give your bridesmaids/groomsmen:
1. Customized Charcuterie Boards: Looking for a lasting gift that is as useful as it is sentimental? Whether you’re shopping for groomsmen or bridesmaids, your friends and family will love a custom, laser-etched charcuterie board that will carry the memory of your special day for years to come. Pair this with some well-crafted salami and you’ve got yourself the perfect gift!
2. Cookware: Whether you opt for petite, cast-iron cookware to send home with your wedding crew or personalized baking pans inscribed with your wedding details, bridesmen and groomsmen alike will love cooking up something good with your gift that is both thoughtful and functional. If you’ve got room left over in the budget for cute potholders, you’ve got a complete gift that is ready for use!
3. Bamboo Cooking Utensils: Speaking of cooking up something good, opt for personalized bamboo cooking spoons for each individual. This eco-friendly option is not only better for the environment, but may also help your friends and family upgrade their plastic utensils to something sturdier that they can enjoy for many meals to come. We’re pretty sure food cooked with bamboo just tastes better—but don’t take our word for it!
4. Custom Insulated Mugs or Tumblers: Everybody knows that hydration is key! Why not give your wedding party a way to sip wine, coffee, or iced drinks in style with a custom insulated tumbler? This pragmatic gift is easily stored and enjoyed every day if desired—and it works great for both bridesmaids and groomsmen! This gift can even be enjoyed during the festivities for wedding participants looking to pace themselves and enjoy the full extent of the evening.
5. Personalized Coasters: Looking for a gender-neutral gift that will spark memories of your big day for years to come—without breaking the bank? You can always use more coasters around the house; this is especially true of thoughtfully engraved ones made from durable materials like marble, slate, or cork! Whether you’re shopping for the ladies or the gents, your wedding party will love the mature and thoughtful gift of high-quality, custom coasters.
When in doubt, give your guests and wedding party a sweet treat to take home like the traditional Italian sugar-coated almonds in addition to something more personal and long-lasting, like handmade jewelry. Whatever mementos you choose to send home with your wedding party, keep in mind that purchasing something they are likely to use generally makes a better gift than something they won’t!
When to Present Your Wedding Party With Their Gifts
Now that you have some ideas about what to get your bridesmaids and groomsmen, you may be wondering just when you are supposed to present them with their goodies! If you’re doing everything “by the book,” you may consider following tradition and presenting your wedding party with their gifts one by one at the rehearsal dinner following a toast.
However, you know your wedding hopes and dreams better than anyone else—so if handing out gifts looks like an informal gathering, brunch on the town with the ladies, or a catered luncheon, this is your moment!
Rio Grande Valley Custom Laser-Etched Gifts
No matter who you’re shopping for—whether bridesmaids or groomsmen—there are some mementos that never go out of style. Whether you are opting for a more traditional wedding or something completely your own, it’s nice to give those involved a sweet memento for participating in your ceremony.
Are you looking for customizable wedding party gifts made in the Rio Grande Valley area? Want to create something personalized online that can be shipped to your door within days? Check out Diana Olivarez’ custom laser designs for fresh gift ideas this wedding season, or contact her today for a custom quote!